20.7.11

Professional Txtmates│Need GIrl Txtmates 20.7.11

Rowell Santos need girl textmate or maybe the one that can be my girlfriend, who's pretty and smart, preferably manila area so its possible for us to meet....im a descent and well educated man...im a civil engineer here in taguig....09333593481 thats my number, just contact me for those who are interested..

delro777 Hi, need new set of friends... Girls Malate or Pasay area, no gays please. Educated professional office guy here working in Makati.

prince_dickson14@yahoo.com
i just want to meet an interesting woman with sense of humor... email me at prince_dickson14@yahoo.com. see you soon pretty girl "Smart" and "TNT" users...




[1][2][3][4]....
♥Post Your Number Here♥

Similar To "Professional Txtmates│Need GIrl Txtmates"


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Open Chat
1
_
Hello! Thanks for visiting my site. Please press Start button to Contact with Admin :)

Start